I am looking for a location
What does childcare cost?
Request a guided tour
This BSO is located in a spacious building with lots of light, which is experienced by parents and children as a ‘big, cosy house’. There is a large kitchen, chill- and game room and a separate room for the little ones. On the ground floor we have several exits to our beautiful natural garden. It offers many opportunities to play: from hockey, football to insect hunting and building huts. We offer day care for up to 67 children aged 4 to 12 years per day.
The branch has four tribal groups that are classified by age. The children are in their own tribal group during the meals, but when the activities start, they can choose what they want to participate in. We work with an open-door policy and the various activities we offer are set out in a weekly plan. There is cooking, playing a game outside, tinkering and so on.
What makes Mirakel so special?
- We take care of your child in a safe environment where he or she can grow by playing, discovering and learning
- Our professional staff take care of this
- We offer additional activities, such as music lessons for babies and toddlers, toddlers’ gym and toddlers’ plus activities
- Once every 6-7 weeks a children’s hairdresser comes along
- We offer holiday care
- Extended opening hours: from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
1185 SN Amsterdam
Tel: 020 – 303 0268
Contact: Maja Truijens & Eva Mimica
Easily accessible by public transport
© 2019 Mirakel Kinderopvang.