I am looking for a location
What does childcare cost?
Request a guided tour
Mirakel on Youtube
Mirakel on Facebook
> Pedagogical Management
> GGD Inspection Report
This day-care centre, together with a BSO from Mirakel, is located in the building of the Pilgrim’s Church in Amsterdam Buitenveldert. At this location a baby and toddler group is present. Behind the building is a large nature garden, where space has been made for babies, toddlers and BSO children. Here the children can fully express their creativity. There is a play hill with tunnel, a baby field with slide, lots of green and of course a sandbox.
Throughout the year, we work with themes that are linked to various craft and activity events. For example, the handicrafts around the regular holidays, such as Christmas, Easter and Mother’s Day, but also the theme ‘hollow ball of spring’. On the groups and within the pyramid method for the toddler plus children, we will work with this in many different ways.
What makes Mirakel so special?
- We take care of your child in a safe environment where he or she can grow by playing, discovering and learning
- Our professional staff take care of this
- We offer additional activities, such as music lessons for babies and toddlers, toddlers’ gym and toddlers’ plus activities
- Once every 6-7 weeks a children’s hairdresser comes along
- Extended opening hours: from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
1082 GT Amsterdam
Tel: 020 – 646 2434
Contact: Thari Zijp &
Easily accessible by public transport
© 2019 Mirakel Kinderopvang.