I am looking for a location
What does childcare cost?
Request a guided tour
This location is situated on a beautiful location in Amsterdam Buitenveldert. The spacious and bright building was designed and built in 1999 as a nursery. This is clearly visible in the playful exterior and the spacious nature garden on the side and back of the building. The children can crawl away in a tube, or climb over it. There is also a large sandbox and we grow vegetables or plants in our vegetable gardeners. The baby groups have a specially protected playground next to the toddler playground. Here they can lie quietly in the shade on a rug in the summer or play in their own sandbox.
Throughout the year, we work with themes that are linked to various craft and activity events. For example, the crafts around the regular holidays, such as Christmas, Easter and Mother’s Day, but also the theme ‘hollow ball of spring’. On the groups and within the pyramid method for the toddler plus children we work with this in many different ways.
What makes Mirakel so special?
- We take care of your child in a safe environment where he or she can grow by playing, discovering and learning
- Our professional staff take care of this
- We offer additional activities, such as music lessons for babies and toddlers, toddlers’ gym and toddlers’ plus activities
- Once every 6-7 weeks a children’s hairdresser comes along
- Extended opening hours: from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
KDV Radboud 50
1081 AR Amsterdam
Tel: 020 – 661 0098
Contact: Femke Koopman
Easily accessible by public transport
© 2019 Mirakel Kinderopvang.