I am looking for a location
What does childcare cost?
Request a guided tour
Mirakel’s largest branch with four baby, four toddlers and two after-school care groups is located in Amstelveen. This building has large groups with lots of light from the garden. For toddlers, there is a large toddler plaza where there is plenty to do. The baby groups have their own garden at the front of the building with their own sandbox, lawn where the babies can lie comfortably and there is plenty of room to discover a bit. It may be a large establishment, but parents say that despite the number of groups there is an intimate and cosy atmosphere. Throughout the year, we work with themes that are linked to various craft and activity events. For example, the handicrafts around the regular holidays, such as Christmas, Easter and Mother’s Day, but also the theme ‘hollow ball of spring’. On the groups and within the pyramid method for the toddler plus children we work with this in many different ways.
What makes Mirakel so special?
- We take care of your child in a safe environment where he or she can grow by playing, discovering and learning
- Our professional staff take care of this
- We offer additional activities, such as music lessons for babies and toddlers, toddlers’ gym and toddlers’ plus activities
- Once every 6-7 weeks a children’s hairdresser comes along
- Extended opening hours: from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
1187 XC Amstelveen
Office: 020 – 640 65 70
Baby groups & after school:
020 642 48 21
Toddler groups: 020 – 640 7667
Contact: Daniëlle Stomps &
Easily accessible by public transport
© 2019 Mirakel Kinderopvang.